Re: simplerdf & Towards the future RDF library

Quoting ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ (2015-09-12 12:42:19)
> On 09/12/2015 12:07 PM, bergi wrote:
>> I agree that we should have a place to hang out. I would propose
>> gitter: https://gitter.im/rdfjs
[...]
> To join this room one needs to have membership in
> https://github.com/orgs/rdfjs/people

You may wanna take into account that some of those interested in RDF
tools also have strong interest in decentralization: Choosing to
collaborate in a walled garden like Github may loose some contributors!

 - Jonas