Re: CIMBA - a Crosscloud App

On 9/8/14 6:16 AM, Ruben Verborgh wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> >Looks like Andrei Sambra (in cc) crafted some interesting JS app - RDF /
>> >LDP / Crosscloud
> This is*really*  cool, I'm very interesting in CrossCloud stuff;
> decentralized is how the Web works and how applications should, too.
> (Yes, Linked Data can learn a lot from this.)
>
>> >* demo:http://cimba.co
> Sadly, I couldn't get past "Create a new microblog workspace”
> because I received “Forbidden! You are not allowed to create new resources.”.
> Any clue?
>
> Best,
>
> Ruben

Ruben,

Please take a look at the post I wrote about using CIMBA [1]. Basically,
the requirements are:

1. <http://www.w3.org/ns/pim/space#storage> -- relation for associating
a WebID (that identifies an Agent) with a URL (that identifies a storage
location)
2. object of the relation has to be processed an LDP compliant server .

That said, CIMBA is supposed to have some improvements to its UX in
regards to the problems you encountered.

Links:

[1]
http://kidehen.blogspot.com/2014/07/loosely-coupled-read-write-interactions.html
-- Loosely Coupled Read-Write interactions on the Web.

--
Regards,

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO