[CfP] 6 ways for SemWeb developers to participate

From: Ruben Verborgh <ruben.verborgh@ugent.be>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 11:00:16 +0200
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>, Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>, public-rdfjs@w3.org, "<public-hydra@w3.org>" <public-hydra@w3.org>
Dear SemWeb developer,

This is your chance to show your work to the world!

There are 6 ways in which you can participate
in the official ISWC2014 Developers Workshop:

1. You can submit a 4–6 page development paper
    to tell us about SemWeb software you've written.

2. You can submit a short 1–2 page abstract
    about your development work.

3. Do you have a cool demo? Show it to us!

4. Your GitHub or other repositories with SemWeb code
    are totally welcome. We're curious to see them.

5. Start a discussion: write a few lines about a topic of choice.

6. Do you have something else you'd like to show?
    Just send it in!

Contribute to the SemDev community and submit
at http://iswc2014.semdev.org/submit/ before 20 July 2014.

The workshop is in Trentino, Italy on 19/20 October 2014.
Find out more at http://iswc2014.semdev.org/participate/.

…and don't hesitate to contact me with your ideas!

Best,

Ruben
ISWC 2014 Developers Workshop chair