Re: RDF MV* frameworks

Hello,

On 10/12/2013 12:35 PM, Henry Story wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     In order to write professional JS applications one requires
> a good MV* framework [1], such as those provided by backbone
> for the modelling, and views, Handlebars.js [3] for templating, ...
>
>     What frameworks exist in RDF land to make the model be
> RDF/Linked Data based?

VIE.js (with Create.js) perhaps?

"VIE.js is a JavaScript library for implementing decoupled Content
Management Systems and semantic interaction in web applications. In
short, VIE provides a bridge between Backbone.js and the semantic web."

http://viejs.org/
http://createjs.org/

I have played with VIE a bit, but haven't used it on any real project so
cannot tell you much about it.

-- Kuno / warp.