Re: Current RDFJS implementations?

My Green Turtle implements [1] RDFa and Turtle processing.  I have requests
to add direct RDF support as well but haven't gotten around to that.

There is an API that allows you to access the graph of triples and go back
and forth between the graph and the document.

It implements the RDFa API [1] as well as a number of extensions.

[1] http://code.google.com/p/green-turtle/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/rdfa-api/

--
--Alex Milowski