Re: N3.js 0.2.0: now with browser support

2013/12/5 Adrian Gschwend <ktk@netlabs.org>

> On 05.12.13 09:45, Matteo Collina wrote:
>
> > Doing a SPARQL parser in JS is kind-of a priority in this group.
> > Can you put it on github on a permissive license? I'd love to integrate
> > it with levelgraph and levelgraph-n3.
>
> pushed my first code on github, see https://github.com/ktk/sparql-parser
>
> I merged with the lastes code from Rubens N3Lexer.
>
> comments are welcome, still lots to do :)

Cool, I'm kind of busy right now, but when I would love to see a
levelgraph-sparql library!
If you want, you're welcome to do it yourself, or if you need some help we
can collaborate!
BTW, you should add some unit tests using mocha, and publish the parser on
NPM for everybody to use :).

Cheers,

Matteo