Re: N3.js 0.2.0: now with browser support

On 05.12.13 09:45, Matteo Collina wrote:

Hi Matteo,

> Doing a SPARQL parser in JS is kind-of a priority in this group.
> Can you put it on github on a permissive license? I'd love to integrate
> it with levelgraph and levelgraph-n3.

Actually you were one of the reasons why I thought it would make sense :-D

I will put the lexer online later today, as I said it's primitive and
based on Rubens N3 lexer. License will be MIT like his code.

I talked to Michael meanwhile he thinks doing that without parser
generator will be pain in the ass. I thought I will try it based on
Crockfords article so I'm curious about what you guys with more
experience think. The benefit of the Top Down Operator Precedence
approach is that it will be way smaller than generated code from PEG for
example. Drawback is we have to do all the work in code our self.

regards

Adrian

--
Adrian Gschwend