Re: Some minor changes on the RDFa context document

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)

> On 7 Jan 2017, at 08:07, Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.com> wrote:
>
>> On Jan 6, 2017, at 10:18 PM, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:
>>
>> My apologies, you are right. I mixed up with the csvw context.
>>
>> That being said, I wonder whether it would be a good idea to provide a general json-ld context with those prefixes, to be kept on /ns. We may want to see that with the JSON-LD community; it is not a big deal to have it and it may come handy.
>
> Prefix.cc maintains a JSON-LD context with a number of prefixes [1]. W3C could certainly host another, which would just be a subset of the CSVW context.
>
> I suspect we could automatically create such a context from the namespaces in www.w3.org/ns.

Yes, but I wouldn't do that; being in ns doesn't mean it is stable. What I would propose to do is to have a strict copy of the rdfa default context entries in json ld (which is indeed a subset of tge one in csvw).

Can a context file refer to another one? Because then we could exchange the list of prefixes from the csvw context in favour of the separate one.

Ivan