Re: Some minor changes on the RDFa context document

On Jan 6, 2017, at 10:18 PM, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:

> My apologies, you are right. I mixed up with the csvw context.
>
> That being said, I wonder whether it would be a good idea to provide a general json-ld context with those prefixes, to be kept on /ns. We may want to see that with the JSON-LD community; it is not a big deal to have it and it may come handy.

Prefix.cc maintains a JSON-LD context with a number of prefixes [1]. W3C could certainly host another, which would just be a subset of the CSVW context.

I suspect we could automatically create such a context from the namespaces in www.w3.org/ns.

[1] https://prefix.cc/about/json-ld