Re: Include "build" directory in github repository?

On May 11, 2012, at 7:40 PM, Thomas Baker wrote:

> On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 02:30:27PM -0400, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
>> No, no reason not to include it. I'll add it in my fork.
>>
>> Gregg
>>
>> On May 11, 2012, at 11:27 AM, Thomas Baker wrote:
>>
>>> Is there any reason _not_ to include the "build" directory in [1]?
>>> That way, we could cut-and-paste the URL for dcmi-terms/index.shtml
>>> directly into [2] or [3].
>>>
>>> Tom
>>>
>>> [1] https://github.com/dublincore/website
>>> [2] http://rdf.greggkellogg.net/distiller
>>> [3] http://www.w3.org/2012/pyRdfa
>
> Thank you, Gregg!  I have (hopefully correctly) merged the latest pull request.
>
> I had hoped we could just cut-and-paste [4] into [2] or [3], but that appears
> not to be URL for index.shtml, but for a Github page _displaying_ index.shtml.
> At any rate, pasting [4] into the distillers is not getting the results I had
> hoped.  However, the localRdfa.py script in [5] works fine for distilling on
> the command line.

You can try using the "raw" mode [6], and use it in the distiller URI field. Just make sure you speciify the "rdfa" input format. If it was an actual HTML file, you probably could rely on content detection.

You should be able to turn the result into turtle using [7].

There is a way to be able to view the file as formatted HTML, but I think you need to put it in a "ghpages" branch [8].

> I'm a bit new to Git but proceeding carefully.  Please let me know if there are
> any problems with the merge...
>
> Tom
>
> [4] https://github.com/dublincore/website/blob/master/build/html/dcmi-terms/index.shtml
> [5] https://github.com/RDFLib/pyrdfa3