Re: Include "build" directory in github repository?

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 02:30:27PM -0400, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
> No, no reason not to include it. I'll add it in my fork.
>
> Gregg
>
> On May 11, 2012, at 11:27 AM, Thomas Baker wrote:
>
> > Is there any reason _not_ to include the "build" directory in [1]?
> > That way, we could cut-and-paste the URL for dcmi-terms/index.shtml
> > directly into [2] or [3].
> >
> > Tom
> >
> > [1] https://github.com/dublincore/website
> > [2] http://rdf.greggkellogg.net/distiller
> > [3] http://www.w3.org/2012/pyRdfa

Thank you, Gregg!  I have (hopefully correctly) merged the latest pull request.

I had hoped we could just cut-and-paste [4] into [2] or [3], but that appears
not to be URL for index.shtml, but for a Github page _displaying_ index.shtml.
At any rate, pasting [4] into the distillers is not getting the results I had
hoped.  However, the localRdfa.py script in [5] works fine for distilling on
the command line.

I'm a bit new to Git but proceeding carefully.  Please let me know if there are
any problems with the merge...

Tom

[4] https://github.com/dublincore/website/blob/master/build/html/dcmi-terms/index.shtml
[5] https://github.com/RDFLib/pyrdfa3