Re: Anyone able to help improve Dublin Core namespace XSLT to support RDFS RDFa?

There are some minor issues remaining that I'm looking at right now:

It looks like rdfs:command and dc:description are reduced in the RDF/XML output. For example, dc:Agent:

<rdf:Description rdf:about="http://purl.org/dc/terms/Agent">
  <rdfs:label xml:lang="en-US">Agent</rdfs:label>
  <rdfs:comment xml:lang="en-US">A resource that acts or has the power to act.</rdfs:comment>
  <dcterms:description xml:lang="en-US">Examples of Agent include person, organization, and software agent.</dcterms:description>
  <rdfs:isDefinedBy rdf:resource="http://purl.org/dc/terms/"/>
  <dcterms:issued>2008-01-14</dcterms:issued>
  <rdf:type rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#Class"/>
  <rdf:type rdf:resource="http://purl.org/dc/terms/AgentClass"/>
  <dcterms:hasVersion rdf:resource="http://dublincore.org/usage/terms/history/#Agent-001"/>
</rdf:Description>

The HTML output ends up pulling in several definitions for http://purl.org/dc/dcam/VocabularyEncodingScheme. Perhaps this needs some additional filter to not define anything not in dcterms?

RDF/XML version does not provide a datatype definition for dcterms:issued and dcterms:modified. This is done in HTML using the <time> element, where the datatype is implicit.

HTML version outputs rdfs:identifier equivalent to the subject. This is easily omitted.

The XSL was not outputting RDF for text properties, which I've corrected in my working branch.

The HTML is outputting dcterms:issued and dcterms:created twice; I'll fold these together.

Gregg