Re: ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

About a month ago I posted a proposal [1] in response to this call. My
mail didn't make it's way through to the public-html list at the time
(I wasn't then a member of the WG nor aware of its procedures). But
the mail did make it through other channels, so I thought I should
clarify my position.

Soon after posting I discovered the RDFaPrefixesNoChange proposal [2].
This includes the same substantive point that I was trying to put
forward, that the proposal "Use of prefixes is too complicated for a
Web technology" [3] is contradicted by the evidence.

So instead of formalising my own proposal, I'd like to express my
support for RDFaPrefixesNoChange.

Cheers,
Danny.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdfa/2011Feb/0002.html