Re: 'easier in rdfa' writeup on description multiple classes/properties

That's a great article, Dan.

It reminds me of some SKOS vocabularies I created using RDFa; they
too, were easier to write, and also much easier to read.

By the way, the main way that RDFa 1.1 changes the landscape is
through the ability to dissolve your CURIEs into terms (via profiles),
or use the default vocabulary feature. My guess is that these features
wouldn't really help advanced users, and might even make things
confusing when it comes to the 'multiple ontology' scenario you
describe.

Regards,

Mark