Re: [ANN] any23 v0.2 released

Hi Melvin,

For a quite generic RDF to XHTML/RDFa transformation you can check:
http://rhizomik.net/html/redefer/rdf2html-form/

There is also a RDF to RDFa transformation, that doesn't generate any
visible HTML and it's intended for easy embedding into existing XHTML
pages.
http://rhizomik.net/html/redefer/rdf2rdfa-form/

Best,

Roberto García