FW: Looking for skos:subject replacement

Bradley

Thanks for putting up the questions - I am also interested in common approaches for this issue.

You may still consider dc:subject with the use of
- the @rev attribute in RDFa (in case the concept is in your html doc).
- tel @rel attribute in RDFa (in case the html caries the text to be indexed).

Occasionally I needed items or resources to be indexed/classified with particular constraints:
- classifying a span of text in a document
- making the indexing subject to timing constraints
Then I made a proprietary OWL construct as well.

The nice thing is to know how to transform these proprietary constructs and pulish them using commonly agreed properties.

Kind Regards,
   Johan De Smedt