Re: Wiki-based vocabulary website idea

Hi Manu/Michael,

Argot Hub [1] also takes the wiki approach, but by using Google Code,
it also allows the use of:

 * issue-tracking to help manage potential changes and
   suggestions;

 * SVN, to manage the evolution of the vocabularies, and
   provide a place where they can easily be downloaded.

The project was set up as part of the RDFa work I've been doing with
UK government departments, as a way to get broad input on the
vocabularies, and to make them easy for other people to re-use.

In a recent blog post [2], Peter Johnston drew attention to the
similarity of the approach I've taken to argots and the Dublin Core
'Application Profiles' approach, which I found most interesting.

As this shows, along with Michael's links, is there is definitely some
convergence of approaches going on.

Regards,

Mark

[1] <http://argot-hub.googlecode.com/>