Re: Updates to RDFa Use Cases

Sam Ruby wrote:
> While I understand the frustration, the use of the term red-herring in
> this context tends to escalate rather than deescalate the tensions.

Then I apologize - that escalation of tensions wasn't my intention, nor
am I frustrated. Quite the contrary - speaking with Ian and Henri two
weeks ago as well as meeting and discussing RDFa with Dan Connolly,
Mike(tm) Smith, and Doug Schepers helped me better understand what
WHATWG and HTML5 were asking for regarding the case for RDFa in web
languages.

I believe that there is a way forward and that further documentation
will get us there.

> Meanwhile, here are a few pointers which can be mined for additions to
> that page:

All of those have been added to the Q/A page (which may need to be
renamed to be less controversial):

http://rdfa.info/wiki/common-arguments-against-rdfa

-- manu

--