Re: Mixed XHTML+MathML+SVG+RDFa markup

From: Shlomi Fish <shlomif@iglu.org.il>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 00:42:20 +0200
To: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Cc: public-rdfa@w3.org
On Wednesday 30 Dec 2009 20:44:50 Toby Inkster wrote:
> On Sun, 2009-12-27 at 22:54 +0200, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> > How can I do a mixed XHTML+MathML+SVG+RDFa markup? I have some
> > MathML code at, for example:
> >
> > http://www.shlomifish.org/MathVentures/bugs-in-square-mathml.xhtml
> >
> > And I'd like to licence it under a Creative Commons licence?
>

> If you want to license the entire page, then it's as simple as:
>
> 	<a rel="license"
> 	   href="http://example.com/link/to/license">link text</a>

Sorry for not being clear enough. I know how to apply a licence to a page or a
certain part of. What I'm asking is how I can make sure the page will contain
all of XHTML, MathML, SVG, RDFa, etc. and still validate. I'm looking for a
good DTD definition.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

> If there's a specific part of it that you want to license, then you can
> wrap it in, say:

> And then apply the license like this:
>
> 	<a about="#bit-i-want-to-license"
> 	   rel="license"
> 	   href="http://example.com/link/to/license">link text</a>
>
> If there are some external files like the Perl script you wish to
> license, then you could use:
>
> 	<a about="gen-bugs-in-square-svg.pl"
> 	   rel="license"
> 	   href="http://example.com/link/to/license">link text</a>

"Humanity" - Parody of Modern Life - http://shlom.in/humanity

Bzr is slower than Subversion in combination with Sourceforge.
( By: http://dazjorz.com/ )