Re: working online RDFa parsers?

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 11:11:51 -0000
To: public-rdfa@w3.org
> As of roughly now:
>
> 	http://srv.buzzword.org.uk/rdfa-to-ntriples.cgi?uri=
>
> This uses the latest development code of my RDF::RDFa::Parser module,
> with Auto Config switched on (see RDF::RDFa::Parser 0.22 documentation
> for an explanation of Auto Config -- once it's released!). It's equipped
> with both an HTML parser and an XML parser, and will choose which one to
> use based on HTTP media type.

Here's an explanation of my Auto Config feature: it enables pages to
opt-in to certain experimental features of RDF::RDFa::Parser. For example,
they can switch on support for @lang (instead of, or as well as
@xml:lang), or support for full URIs in attributes where CURIEs are
expected.

The syntax for doing this is deliberately RDF::RDFa::Parser-specific. It
uses an HTTP-Query-String-like syntax in a <meta> element:

     content="xhtml_lang=1&amp;xml_lang=0" />

     content="full_uris=1" />

This might be useful for RDFa TF members experimenting with, say, full
URIs in RDFa.

-Toby