Re: It is a feature:-( Re: Markup questions: html/body, datatype="", double predicates

Ivan,

On 10 Dec 2008, at 13:39, Ivan Herman wrote:

>> I expect this to generate these triples:
>>
>> <> foaf:maker <#me> .
>> <#me> foaf:homepage <> .
>>
>> But what I get from the RDFa Distiller:
>>
>> <> foaf:maker <#me> .
>> <#me> foaf:homepage <> .
>> <> foaf:maker <> .
>> <> foaf:homepage <> .
>>
>> Why is this?
>
> This is not a bug, it is an (ugly!) feature!:-(

Hm, weird.

So I presume the lesson is that RDFa authors should keep their hands
off the <html> element or weird things might happen.

I found a way of saying what I wanted in a simple way:

resource="#me">

It has the same effect and seems just a little bit less natural to me.

Richard