ISSUE-149 (HTML Literals): Merge HTML Literals into RDFa Core [RDFa 1.2+]

From: RDFa Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 01:40:33 +0000
To: public-rdfa-wg@w3.org
ISSUE-149 (HTML Literals): Merge HTML Literals into RDFa Core [RDFa 1.2+]

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/149

Raised by: Manu Sporny
On product: RDFa 1.2+

Alex Milowski suggested that we should move HTML Literals into RDFa Core. We currently support XML Literals in RDFa Core, so the argument that we shouldn't mention HTML Literals because RDFa Core is supposed to be language-agnostic seems like a weak argument.

A future RDFa working group should consider moving HTML Literals into RDFa Core.