Re: Property copying final issues

+cc: Thomas, Denis

On 01/29/2013 05:12 PM, Niklas Lindström wrote:
> Does this mean that we will miss the LC deadline? What does that
> mean in calendar time?

Yes, we're going to miss the self-imposed HTML+RDFa 1.1 LC publication
timeline, but only by about week (hopefully).

We should have a telecon this Thursday to finalize these issues and pass
the proposal to publish HTML+RDFa as a LC.

Gregg, feel free to go into the spec and replace it w/ the language you
had, or improve upon the rules that are already there.

Ivan, we'd like to have your input on this, so heads up if you're
traveling from China.

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Aaron Swartz, PaySwarm, and Academic Journals
http://manu.sporny.org/2013/payswarm-journals/