W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdfa-wg@w3.org > April 2013

Re: @lang and @datatype interaction

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 14:30:05 -0700
Cc: Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>, RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Message-Id: <772525BC-5406-4537-AA00-616BAB93EFFA@greggkellogg.net>
To: Reece Dunn <msclrhd@googlemail.com>

On Apr 17, 2013, at 8:31 AM, Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net> wrote:

> On Apr 17, 2013, at 8:25 AM, Reece Dunn <msclrhd@googlemail.com> wrote:
> 
>> On 17 April 2013 14:48, Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com> wrote:
>> 
>> On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 9:01 AM, Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net> wrote:
>> On Apr 17, 2013, at 5:13 AM, Reece Dunn <msclrhd@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>> Is it possible to add these test cases to the EARL tests?
>> I would think we'd already have a similar test, but there may be something special about this particular form that's tickling the bug.
>> 
>> Reece, you can check out the test suite source code at https://github.com/rdfa/rdfa-website, and if your test case isn't already covered, feel free to create a pull request.
>> 
>> 
>> Done.
>> 
>> I have found that RDF::RDFa passes with @property+@datatype but fails with @property+@datatype+@content when the parent element has an @lang specified.
> 
> You can file issues on RDF:RDFa at http://github.com/ruby-rdf/rdf-rdfa/issues. But, I'll look at this later today. Generally, if multiple implementations do different things, it implies that there is a missing test. I'll look into this in more detail later today.

FYI, the new test cases were merged and are now live in the RDFa test suite (thanks for that). Also, I've found and corrected the issue in RDF::RDFa, which is now released as version 1.0.2.

Gregg

> Gregg
> 
>> Thanks,
>> - Reece 
> 
Received on Wednesday, 17 April 2013 21:30:02 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:05:34 UTC