Re: ISSUE-143 (Prefixes too complicated): Use of prefixes is too complicated for a Web technology [RDFa 1.1 in HTML5]

On 10/24/12 12:30, RDFa Working Group Issue Tracker wrote:
> ISSUE-143 (Prefixes too complicated): Use of prefixes is too
> complicated for a Web technology [RDFa 1.1 in HTML5]
>
> http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/143

Hi Tab,

The RDFa WG has officially recorded your formal objection for the
HTML+RDFa 1.1 specification. We're tracking it in our issue tracker now.
Could you please outline one or more proposals that would result in the
withdrawal of your formal objection?

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: HTML5 and RDFa 1.1
http://manu.sporny.org/2012/html5-and-rdfa/