Re: Highlight RDFa with CSS

Hi Sebastian,

That sounds cool, and it's absolutely ok with me! The CSS is under an
MIT license now (all of the RDFa Lab is), to permit this kind of
usage.

Bear in mind though that I may rework it in various ways in the
future, to support more things and possibly improve the styling (I did
some sprucing up of various parts last week).

(Also, for user-controlled CSS, Firefox at least used to have that
support built-in, and I think there are a bunch of plugins for both
Firefox and Chrome for that general case. Not that an RDFa specific
plugin wouldn't fit the bill though, I just wanted to point it out.)

Best regards,
Niklas