Re: Highlight RDFa with CSS

 Gregg, Manu,

Thanks! I'll take a look at how we can work it into the playground (as
soon as I can).

I improved a little bit on it last week. To see it in full action, I
recommend to apply the bookmarklet on certain pages, e.g. the RDFa 1.1
version of Ivan's FOAF page [1], and the experimental Schema.org as
RDFa [2].

(For instance, it now displays the use of @property on links without
@typeof to indicate that @property "detaches" the subject in that case
(i.e. the nested content still applies to the subject "above", not to
the link).)

Best regards,
Niklas

[1]: http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf-rdfa-1.1/foaf.html