Re: Test 0212 versus XML EC14N

On Mon, 14 May 2012 15:08:22 -0400
Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net> wrote:

> I believe that XML C14N causes the inherited namespaces to be demoted
> down to the <sup> element. Shouldn't the expected output be the
> nodeset with the addition of the default and dc namespaces?

But XML C14N is not what RDFa 1.0 uses. RDFa 1.0 uses XML EC14N. EC14N
is the same as C14N, except that it specifically excludes serialising
any namespaces which would be unused. In this case the "dc" namespace is
not used within the XML fragment, so is excluded.

The literal should be (excuse the wrapping):