Re: Test 0212 versus XML EC14N

There are significant changes under way in RDFa 1.1 on this. Essentially, on the RDF lexical value side, the requirement of C14N will be gone, any well formed XML fragment is fine (and the equality of RDF Literals will be pushed down to the value space of the literal). Of course, RDF 1.1 is not a standard yet, but we can be pretty sure that this part of RDF will change.

Ivan