Re: clj-rdfa passes all base RDFa 1.1 tests

Thank you! I'm very glad to have reached this stage. Great to see the
updated EARL report!

I'm planning for vocabulary expansion as well, but I'll focus a bit on
the general Java interop first. (Hitherto I've kept the implementation
really simple with plain triples. Now I'll work on Jena and Sesame
adapters; possibly splitting up things into separate packages along
the way. And, although I'd love to write an expansion algorithm had I
time, with the OWL support in Jena it should come for free.)

Best regards,
Niklas