Re 2: @inlist with @rev

For the records: modifying my implementation to account for @rev took about 5 minutes. Until now, I stored things in a dictionary using the property as a key; in this branch I key with a tuple (prop,"rel") or (prop,"rev"). I then use the second value when the list is generated.

I am still a bit worried by the conceptual asymmetry due to property. Ie, that we cannot generate lists as subjects (using rev) that include literals, whereas we can do that in the other direction. Those types of confusions can be very misleading and error prone to authors...

Ivan

P.S. As an aside, the serializers are not really well prepared to the situation Toby describes. His original test case is serialized in Turtle by rdflib as:

[] rdf:first :Ben;
    rdf:rest ( :Mark :Shane :Ivan );
    foaf:made <http://www.w3.org/TR/rdfa-core/> .

which is of course correct, but not very nice:-(