Re: Updated Editor's Draft

Shane, you are absolutely right, I should have looked at this version earlier and should have raised a flag. My apologies.

That being said: Gregg is, imho, right. We _do_ have a default profile, oops, sorry, default context for XML or, if you like, for RDFa Core. The content is currently at:

http://www.w3.org/profile/rdfa-1.1

it contains all the default prefixes that we worked on, plus one single term for definedby (that latter was a separate resolution at some point, ie, that it should be available as an extra term). There was no WG resolution to remove that (although I was not really around when profiles were removed); the agreement, I believe, was to remove the generic profile mechanism, but keep the defaults.

B.t.w. I just proposed[1] that the URI for this should be changed to:

http://www.w3.org/2011/rdfa-context/rdfa-1.1

and, by the time you wake up, it might already be available.

What this means that, I believe, the core text should be changed in that section to what Gregg said in his mail[2], except for the reference to the default context file. I do not want to make this change in the core spec, because you should agree with this first:-)

Ivan

[1] http://www.w3.org/mid/2D8296A4-8629-47B1-B24A-A0715F2E23C4@w3.org
[2] http://www.w3.org/mid/EF130D7B-34EB-4DC8-99D5-B89A40A459BB@greggkellogg.net