RE: How to deal with an <a> link applied to a person's name

Hi Toby and all:

Thanks for the help, I applied the additional @rel="rnews:homepage" and this did the job, now the Turtle output of our page looks like expected. And yes, I will read the RDFa processing model carefully - should we expect any significant changes there for version 1.1?

Michael