Re: Official RDFa Response: ISSUE-94: Formulation on fragid in RDFa Core

On 05/28/2011 10:29 PM, Jonathan Rees wrote:
> I don't quite get this. The language in the 31 March version is "have
> not yet caught up" but your decision at the meeting says to remove the
> words "at present" - and these words do not occur in the document.

The "at present" language exists in the latest Editor's Draft, which is
what you made your latest comments against:

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-core/Overview-src.html

We will contact you when the latest editor's draft has removed the "at
present" language.

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarm Developer Tools and Demo Released
http://digitalbazaar.com/2011/05/05/payswarm-sandbox/