Re: Official RDFa Response: ISSUE-94: Formulation on fragid in RDFa Core

I don't quite get this. The language in the 31 March version is "have
not yet caught up" but your decision at the meeting says to remove the
words "at present" - and these words do not occur in the document.

Let me know when you have made the change and I'll check then that it
says what I think it should.

Thanks
Jonathan