Re: Telecon Agenda - March 24th 2011, 1400 UTC

I am proud to say my eldest has gotten to the point where we must attend
college fairs.  Unfortunately, one of them is tomorrow during our call!

I have plenty of cycles this weekend to do whatever is needed to get the
LC in shape.  Just let me know what you need.