Re: ISSUE-87 (LC2 - Mischa Tuffield): IRIs vs URI References [2nd LC Comment - RDFa Core 1.1]

On 03/23/2011 09:49 PM, Nathan wrote:
> can we add this to the agenda for tomorrow?

Sure, let's cover it first thing. We'll need to review it to make sure
we can enter a 2nd LC... as well as ISSUE-72 (we don't have a formal
response for that yet, but probably don't need one since it was created
by the group).

> RDFa Working Group Issue Tracker wrote:
>> ISSUE-87 (LC2 - Mischa Tuffield): IRIs vs URI References [2nd LC
>> Comment - RDFa Core 1.1]
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/87
>>
>> Raised by: Manu Sporny
>> On product: 2nd LC Comment - RDFa Core 1.1
>>
>> Mischa Tuffield has asked us to make sure that the terminology used in
>> the RDFa Core 1.1 specification matches that used in the other
>> Semantic Web documents (like SPARQL, RDF and the soon-to-be TURTLE
>> specification):
>>
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdfa-wg/2011Mar/0066.html

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Payment Standards and Competition