Re: Another test harness buglet...

On 03/11/11 05:31, Ivan Herman wrote:
> I think that, for RDFa 1.1, all our old tests should be changed by
> moving @xmlns to @prefix...

Yes, agreed.

> Of course this can be done manually, but I wonder whether some
> scripts could not be found instead. I am not 100% sure how the txt
> files are handled by the harness, that is why I am not absolutely
> sure what exactly should be done...

This should be done automatically, not manually. We will need to
re-instate the XHTML+RDFa 1.0 test suite, which should use xmlns:
instead of prefix. However, much of the rest of the content is the same
between tests... so, we want to use the same base file.

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Payment Standards and Competition
http://digitalbazaar.com/2011/02/28/payment-standards/