Re: Comments on the RDFa Core Default Profile: dcterms prefix

On 6/15/2011 4:22 AM, Ivan Herman wrote:

> So: is it then a consensus (this question goes to everyone, not only to Tom) that we should use the 'dc' prefix for http://purl.org/dc/terms/ in the default RDFa profile? As far as I am concerned, I do not have any objections to that as long as the DCMI is fine with this.
>
> Tom (and Shane, explicitly): there is a corresponding issue, though. The RDFa document:
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/rdfa-core/
>
> uses the dcterms prefix with http://purl.org/dc/terms/. For consistency's sake we should probably change that to 'dc' everywhere. Would that be fine with you?
>
> Thanks!

I don't mind one way or the other - but I want a working group
resolution in the minutes before I make this change, so I have something
to point at in 6 months when some idiot asks me to change it back!

--
Shane McCarron
+1 763 786 8160 x120