Re: Telecon Agenda - June 9th 2011, 1400 UTC

Dear all,

I am sorry but I have to send my regrets again for tomorrow's telco. I
just
got informed that I have to attend a workshop tomorrow and I will be
on the
highway tomorrow at that time. I tried to reach Benjamin if he can
attend
but I think he is on vacations.

However, I followed the discussions on schema.org and would like to give
my feedback based on the minutes, when I am back in the office on
friday.

Best regards,

Sebastian

--
M.Sc. Sebastian Germesin
Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer Kuenstliche Intelligenz GmbH (DFKI)

Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3
66123 Saarbruecken
Germany

Tel.: +49.681.85775.5079