Re: CURIEorURI Value Space Collisions

Hi Iva,

That would still all work :) it would only remove the possibility of
references starting with // - everything else would still be fine (like
../foo /foo / bar bar#foo etc)

However, I note I made a mistake earlier! We currently use irelative-ref
which is:

   irelative-ref  = irelative-part [ "?" iquery ] [ "#" ifragment ]

   irelative-part = "//" iauthority ipath-abempty
                       / ipath-absolute
                       / ipath-noscheme
                       / ipath-empty

and we'd need something like

   curie-ref  = curie-part [ "?" iquery ] [ "#" ifragment ]

   curie-part = ipath-absolute / ipath-noscheme / ipath-empty

Which would mean that http://example.org/foo?bar#baz would /not/ be a
valid CURIE whilst db-example:/foo?bar#baz would.

On a related note.. I thought CURIEs were formed by a simple
concatenation of the reference to the value the prefix is mapped to. So
if you had:

        about="ex:../resource/Albert_Einstein"

then the resulting IRI would be (no normalization of course):

   <http://example.org/ont/../resource/Albert_Einstein>

(and not as some may expect, <http://example.org/resource/Albert_Einstein> )

Best,

Nathan