From: Ivan Herman [mailto:ivan@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2011 10:43 AM
To: vls@tusco.net
Cc: 'W3C RDFWA WG'; 'Manu Sporny'; patty.perkins@wellsfargo.com
Subject: Re: Primer update

Tom,

to be very honest with you, I am not convinced about that change. Yes, it
makes the text more crisp, and it would certainly be more appropriate for a
specification, but this is a primer which can live with a different style
(b.t.w., I am not defending my own text here, I took this over from Mark and
Ben...).

Any other opinions?

Ivan