Re: Need volunteer reviewers for RDFa Core 1.1 (pre-Last Call)

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 23:48:54 +0100
To: Christoph LANGE <ch.lange@jacobs-university.de>
Cc: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 00:08:00 +0200
Christoph LANGE <ch.lange@jacobs-university.de> wrote:

> … indeed you had said that before.  As you say "annoying", am I right
> to assume that OpenDocument could afford putting the RDFa attributes
> into the empty namespace?  I.e. that there are no conflicts with
> other attributes having the same name.

I'm no expert on OpenDocument, but I don't think there would be any
problems. From what I can tell, all OpenDocument's attributes are
namespaced, so adding RDFa attributes in no namespace shouldn't cause
any conflicts. I imagine they put the attributes in the XHTML namespace
to maintain the all-OpenDocument's-attributes-are-namespaced situation.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>