Re: PROPOSAL to close ISSUE-37: Clarifying bnode explanation

Hi Ivan,

But at the telecon we agreed not to change the examples.

Obviously I'll wait to see what this wording is, but based on previous
discussions my argument was that the bnode identifiers in the prose
and the serialisation needed to be consistent.

Regards,

Mark