Re: Very early alpha state pure JavaScript implementation of the RDFa API draft spec released

From: Thomas Steiner <tomac@google.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 17:39:40 +0200
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Cc: public-rdfa-wg@w3.org, Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@webbackplane.com>, Nathan Rixham <nathan@webr3.org>
Hello Ivan again,

> Actually, this is not true. The screenshot shows the triples, and the triples include the subject which is the cwi address... I did not realize at first either, that is why I sent a second mail:-)

You are perfectly right. The screenshot exposes the URIs in the
triples (and they are readable when you click on the screenshot).
Sorry. I have updated the screenshot [1]. Hope this is entirely fine
with you now!? Thank you again.

Best,
Tom

[1] https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/lmojbfnaigeibgkhacnebnpbhddpnoam?hl=en

--
Thomas Steiner, Research Scientist, Google Inc.