Re: RDFa API - Collections / List

Nathan,

This is, again, a typical '3rd box' feature, if any. Ie, it should be part of the possible future extensions of a RDF API, but certainly not part of the core RDFa API. In my personal opinion we should not spend energy on that one for now (regardless of the outcome of ISSUE-16), but flag it as a possible future item for RDF API

Ivan