Re: Need volunteer reviewers for RDFa Core 1.1 (pre-Last Call)

Thanks Manu, this looks great. I have some comments I'll send out later.

Also, note that we had called it the "Presentation API" rather than just the "API" to allow for a different interface to the Service.

We'll also need to describe both the requirements and interfaces that an Agent must implement, and provide to the API, to allow interoperation across different clients.

I also think we should shield the presentation author from any notion of OAuth, instead just dealing with terms such as "registration".

Gregg