Re: HTML5 Polyglot spec and RDFa

Toby,

just to make it clear:

- #1-2bis: I think Manu+Gregg had a sub-option to #1-#2: first try a case sensitive search among the terms being defined, and then a case insensitive one

- Your #4 of course subsumes #3: host languages, conceptually, defined a host profile (that is already the case) and they can then make use of that possibility. In some ways, I would not like to see #3 only due to that.

My personal preference goes to #4 or #1.

Ivan