Re: RDFa API - adding Namespace

Noted, only called it namespaces for the sake of clarity in this mail,
my suggestion was CurieResolver but I don't mind what the interface is
called or how it's referenced - CurieResolver and CURIE resolution had
made sense to me and I've tried to introduce it in such a way that
minimal documentation / referencing will need to be made outwith the
interface definition, a couple of lines and this topic on the mailing
list :)

Best,

Nathan