Re: ISSUE-46 (conversion of plain literals to IRIs): Should plain literals that match fully qualified IRIs be automatically converted to IRIs [RDFa 1.1 Core]

On Oct 8, 2010, at 17:11 , Shane McCarron wrote:

> I agree that these vocabularies have defined terms that are URIs.  But only opengraph has told people to use them in conjunction with RDFa in a way that is incorrect - right?

Actually, no exactly. They are consistent with themselves, because they provide a bad model for what they want to do and they force people to use a bad model to avoid that URI vs. string issue.

Ivan